Why not come down to the National Heritage Centre for Horseracing & Sporting Art and see what all the excitement is about?
On Sunday 5th March ALL admission tickets for the day will be just £5! Children under 5 go free.
If you enjoy your visit (we are certain you will) redeem your £5 ticket against an ANNUAL PASS - see full ticket prices here.
You will find so much to do at The National Heritage Centre for Horseracing & Sporting Art that one visit might not be enough! The five acre site situated in the remains of Charles II’s palace includes a museum, art gallery, live horses, temporary exhibitions, The Tack Room restaurant, bakery and shop! All full-priced tickets are valid for 12 months from your first visit to the National Heritage Centre for an unlimited number of visits (excluding special events) – incredible value for our local audience.
What to expect on the day:
- A chance to explore the galleries in Palace House, the Trainer's House and King's Yard.
- Meet Group One winning sprinter Kingsgate Native and his pals in the Rothschild Yard.
- Watch two of our resident RoR horses being retained in the Peter O'Sullevan Arena at 11am and 2.30pm.
- The Pantry Bakery will have a special children's menu which you will be able to enjoy in The King's Yard (with a wet weather contingency).
- Sample special free products in the Palace House Shop.
- A chance to enter our Discover Newmarket competition!
Opening Times: 10am - 5pm
Location: The National Heritage Centre, Palace Street, Newmarket CB8 8EP
For Further Information Call: 01638 667 314