Easter at the Heritage Centre
Enjoy an Egg-tastic, Arts-travaganza this Easter at Palace House, Newmarket.
When: Friday 30th March to Monday 2nd April: 11AM to 4PM
Lively Easter themed surprises await families with children of all ages. Parents can unwind while children are transported on a fantastic learning journey, mixing creative and inspiring tales of the history of British horseracing.
**SPECIAL DISCOUNTS FOR ONLINE EARLY BIRD TICKETS**
- Hop around the galleries with our special Easter family trail, taking you through the finest British Sporting Art and Historical Collections with fun quizzes, complete it all to win a CHOCOLATE Easter Egg!
- Visit our Craft Pod to decorate your very own egg cup and create a racing silks masterpiece for you to take home as a beautiful souvenir.
- Don't worry about preparing lunch. Simply pick up an Easter Basket from the Pantry Bakery and enjoy it with your family in the Rothschild Yard’s Picnic Room (pre-orders are advised*)
- Meet former racehorses and find out what they do after racing with our live demonstrations at 11.30am and 2.30pm.
- Have a unique encounter with our miniature donkeys Pip and Plumb, who will have a special prize waiting to explore - and also offer a fantastic opportunity for a picture.
- Put yourself in the shoes of horse racing champions by visiting the racehorse simulator. You will get to dress up and experience the thrill of riding like a jockey!
With so much to do and so many activities on offer, families can enjoy anywhere from 3 hours to a full day at Palace House. Don’t miss this family friendly weekend in Newmarket, Suffolk!
We're offering a special, early bird offer!
Purchase your Easter family ticket (family day ticket or annual family pass) online between now and the 20th March and receive an additional £5 off the ticket price!
Click here to purchase. Use the code: easter at checkout to redeem the offer*.
*Offer only available online.
We are SO EGG-cited to see you!!
*To pre-order your Easter basket, contact The Tack Room at 01638 663390 or via email at email@example.com. Alternatively, pre-orders can be placed by 11am on the day of your visit at The Pantry Bakery on site. Children’s baskets from £6 and adults from £10.