At Palace House we have a varied range of volunteering opportunities from working with our ex-racehorses in the Rothschild Yard to working as a volunteer host in our unique exhibitions.
We aim to offer a range of volunteering opportunities and to match people to tasks that take into account their skills and interests. Volunteer roles can be regular, short-term or occasional depending on how much time you have to spare.
Some of the benefits of volunteering at the Palace House include:
- Talking to people from around the world
- Making a difference to your local community
- Meeting new friends
- Sharing your passion and enthusiasm
- Learning new skills
- Becoming part of a supportive team and community
- Participating in social events for volunteers
- Enjoying the museum and its collection.
Find out more
Express an interest
To discuss how you could get involved contact the Community Engagement Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org 01638 667314 (ext 220); Or download and complete the expression of interest form.
We welcome volunteers from all backgrounds.